Your Donations – Your Impact
About Ontario Shores Foundation for Mental Health
Founded in 2009, the Ontario Shores Foundation for Mental Health strives to make a positive difference by inspiring our community to support the excellent care delivered at Ontario Shores through patient programs, research, equipment, and capital projects.
Our role is also to help bring awareness to, and reduce the stigma surrounding, mental illness, so people have access to the care they need and the opportunity to fully participate in an inclusive and stigma-free society.
Every gift we receive has a positive impact on the lives of our patients, families and caregivers, our staff, and our community. Together, we assist in recovery and provide hope for the future.
Donors like you support innovative programs and services like:
- Multisensory therapies, including robotic pets, for our geriatric and dual diagnosis programs.
- Tools and materials required for adolescent mental health therapy.
- Meal support, education and personalized therapy for the patients of our Eating Disorders program.
- Art Therapy program supplies.
- Workshops and mindfulness enhancement provisions for the patients in our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP).
- Program supports for our Transitional Aged Youth (TAY) clinic, which include personalized treatment plans, connections to community programs, wellness programs, and school enrollment and/or employment assistance.
- Wide variety of courses delivered through our Recovery College.
- Enhanced spiritual care offerings, such as our Indigenous program that teaches traditional smudging ceremonies and drumming through workshops.
- Support groups and resources for caregivers supporting their family members.
Donate and help save the living today.Back
Have a Question?
© 2023 Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse